Monday, September 29, 2008

Light painting

I like the light painting a lot. I saw it at the first time at one photo and thought it was made on photoshop. But after Sara's class where we did some light painting I understood how could I do it without photoshop. Its pretty cool.
At this page you can see how light painting works and the technique..
here it is
I like those 3 photos which I really like.
1st Photo
I like this photo because of all those crazy lines and the big bright star.
The small fine lines on left corner give some cool and get crazy feeling.

2nd Photo
This photo has a awesome contrast. The light on the right corner gives the feeling like...something awesome happens.
and the exact people and lines good.

3rd Photo
At this photo I like the cool cold feeling. Those all blue colors transfer you direct to the big sea. And if somebody doesn't know how to create those blue lines he will be amazed.

No comments: